Saturday, March 21, 2009

mini haul

Just showing off some makeup I got in the mail today that I bought from the store on www.makeupgeek.com. I have GOT to rave about the super speedy shipment I got on this. I ordered these 4 items thursday and recieved them today (saturday) I have NEVER gotten anything that quickly that I bought online ever! I would definetly recommend anyone looking for NYX items to check out the store on MUG. It's cheaper than on the NYX site and, I mean comeon, 2 day delivery! That's undheard of! I haven't been feeling good today and even called out of work today because I couldn't sleep any last night and felt so nauseous (SP?) this morning. But when I got this in the mail today it just made my day so much better :)

Anyways, this is the first time I have ever used any products from NYX or Ben Nye and I have to say that I am very pleased with the quality of both products. The lipgloss goes on sooo smooth and feels so good on. It has a gorgeous pigmentation to it and sparkle. It would look perfect for just about any look I think. The NYX eyeshadow, I haven't worn yet but it is so soft and creamy feeling and the pigmentation is just as good as MAC. I can't wait till tomorrow so I can give it a go. I put on the Ben Nye shadows and they are also just as good as MAC. I got Indian Copper and Rose Gold and they look fantastic together. The Ben Nye shadows sell on the website in samples but they are less than $2 and you get enough to last for a long, long time if you use it right. Overall I am just so happy with my purchase and it didn't even cost me $20 for all 4 items, including shipping! So you all need to go check out the MUG store now!



No comments:

Post a Comment