Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Tiger Striped Nails



So today I wanted to share with you all another manicure I did not too long ago, and this was so simple but one of my all times favorites! All I did was use an orange nail polish (I used Revlon in "Swoop") for the base and took Konads image plate in M69 with the Konad special polish in black and just stamped it onto my nail. I have to admit, I wasn't sure about how to exactly place this design. I wanted the design to cover my entire nail so after the first initial stamp there was still some blank areas, so I would re-stamp the design which caused the pattern to overlap in some areas and I just didn't like that way that looked. It's really up to you but I feel that just doing one stamp and then if there is a small amount of blank area around the edge of your nail it should be ok. I just think the overlapping looked sloppy, but it's totally your preferance! Anyway, here is a closeup of my thumb without overlapping, I think you will see that it looks much cleaner.

No comments:

Post a Comment