Sunday, January 23, 2011

Water Marble Nails



So, this is my first attempt at water marbling. Don't know what that is? Then you need to check out My Simple Little Pleasures blog. She is THE expert on water marble manicures and is so creative. The designs on each nail are completley different from the next, but as I said this was my first attempt at this. I really enjoyed doing this and I may make another attempt at one soon. I think the color combo I used is super gorgeous! I used a base coat of Zoya's "Malia" and then the blue is Zoya's "Robyn" and the purple is Orly's "Purple Crush" and then I just layered it with Orly's "Shine On Crazy Diamond" to add a bit of sparkle to it.

I have to apologize for how blurry these turned out, it was so overcast the day I took these pics that my camera just refused to focus. But, I think you guys can get the idea and still see how beautiful the color combo with the glitter is. This is def a manicure that needs repeating!



No comments:

Post a Comment