Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Bubbly Bombshell & Here Comes Trouble Crackle Mani

Hey everyone! I have the perfect summertime mani to share with you all today and it was super easy to do! I recently purchased Orly's Bubbly Bombshell and Here Comes Trouble from their new Pinup Collection and could not wait to try them out, so I used both at the same time. I just alternated the polished on every other finger, but once I painted my nails I felt like something was missing. I had purchased quite a few new polishes all at once and was trying to figure out how to incorporate another one of my new polishes into this look. I finally got my hands on the China Glaze white crackle polish in Lightning Bolt so I just swiped that on my tips at and angle and in different directions and voila! I just absolutely adored how this turned out! It's so summery and fun looking and oh so sparkly, and what's better than sparkles in the summer right?  My only grip about the new Orly glitter polishes is that they are buildable but I feel like they would look best layered over a similarly colored base as I was able to spot a few tiny bare spots here and there. Here are a few pics of my beloved mani, enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment