Saturday, June 4, 2011

Klean Colors nail polish and gorgeous ring from Target

Ok, so first off I am so irritated. I had taken several pictures of this mani I did using Sally Hansen's Complete Salon in "Fairy Teal" and now they are alll gone save one! UGGH!!!! I have no idea how I managed to delete all the pictures I took, but alas, life must go on. Since I did manage to salvage one picture I suppose I will still a post about it since it was fortunately, the best pic in the bunch anyway. 

I can't remember how I discovered the brand Klean Colors, but I'm glad I did. They have the most unique and amazing glitter polishes I have ever, ever seen. I saw a swatch of one called "Afternoon Picnic" and thought it was just so different, I have honestly never seen a polish like it. It has small gold, green, fuchsia and blue glitter with larger hexagonal silver glitter, very cool! I had the polish for a few weeks before I used it, I just couldn't figure out how to use it and make it look amazing. Then I saw "Fairy Teal
 one day in a drug store and knew that would look amazing with it, and I think I was right. I wore it to work one night and the girls at work said it looked like something that would be on a crown, like royal jewels. How better a complement can you get than that?? I really do have to agree with them because when I first applied it that was pretty much my same thought. I feel like I do have to say that the only thing that really bummed me about "Afternoon Picnic" was that it went on really thick and took hours to completely dry, even with a fast dry top coat. However, it's so pretty that the drying time factor is worth it. I definitely plan on buying some more Klean Color polishes and reviewing them in the future as well.

I also just wanted to show off this gorgeous ring I got from Target last week. It's amazing, it reminds me of pirate treasure! It is a green cocktail ring that has iridescent holographic gold inside it that changes colors as it hits the light at different angles. I took a few pics of it to try and capture the different colors. If you see this one at your local Target I suggest picking it up! I paid $8 for it :)




 

No comments:

Post a Comment