Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Jazzing up China Glaze's "Re-freshmint" in under a minute.

 Hey everyone, today I have a quick blog post on how to jazz up a plain manicure in under a minute! I had been wearing China Glaze's "Re-freshmint" for several days. I love this polish but after looking at the same thing on my nails day after day I get a little bored with it sometimes but don't always feel like taking it off and painting my nails all over again. So, what I did was use a silver glitter nail art brush and just basically put an "X" shape at the tip of my nail to add some sparkle to my nail without just painting a layer of glitter all over. I thought the silver compliment the pastel green polish nicely. It took me just under a minute to do this to all 10 fingers and I really like this. What do you think?

I have a few fall themed posts, including an massive haul lined up. I need to post more often than I due, so hopefully this will be the kick in the butt I need in order to get that accomplished. 




                Nail Art Deco silver glitter polish and China Glaze in "Re-freshmint"


No comments:

Post a Comment