Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Zoya BOGO!

I just love Zoya! They have some of the most unique polishes, great customer service and are always having amazing sales! I just read on Xsparkage's blog about a BOGO Zoya is having for their new summer collections and had to take advantage of it. Basically, you can purchase up to 7 polishes from the 3 new collections, Summertime, Sunshine and ModMatte, and get 7 polishes for free! Plus, shipping is only $2! Xsparkage already has on her blog the info you need to take advantage of this so just go to her blog and read about it if you are interested. I purchased the entire Sunshine collection excluding the green polish, Apple. I just wasn't so much into that one, but I think the rest of the collection is super gorgeous. I hope you all take advantage of this, I believe the offer expires on 3/26/11.

No comments:

Post a Comment